Aunt Jo’s Farm was once an impressive acreage but has been reduced to the size of a small hobby farm by the encroachment of suburbia. I built this for three Young Adult Sims who all Love the Outdoors. There’s plenty of room for a garden (you can even divvy it up into sections like I did – fruits in one spot, veggies in another, etc.), and the barn is the perfect place for pursuing other hobbies (right now it contains a woodworking bench).
For those days spent indoors, there are plenty of books in the living room, a gramophone, a small TV, a coffee machine, and a computer. There’s even a fireplace so your Sims can warm their bums on those non-existent chilly nights.
This lot requires CC, so make sure to download that from the link below!
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Chess (outside), woodworking bench (in barn), TV, gramophone, bookshelves, computer, coffee machine, guitar
- Ample space for gardening
- Lot size: 40 x 30
- Lot location: “Garden Essence” in Willow Creek
- Recommended to place in Build Mode due to a few resized items
- Uploaded to the Gallery under Origin ID silrosse and hashtag jenba