Figuring out spec maps is going to be the death of me.
saudade-sims4 I was looking at your objects and your speculars are soooooo good. Can you give me any tips or write a tutorial or something?
Seychelles Bathroom Recolour
So here it is finally, my recolour of the Holy Simoly’s Seychelles bathroom conversion. Many thanks to saudade-sims4, lexiconluthorts4cc and wherearemysims for being so generous with their conversions and textures.
Info under the cut
Holy crap! So excited!
100 FOLLOWERS GIFT!!
do you think the preview is amazing? me too, it is by funboysims, who did all the real work, I just made some socks. socks with a custom thumbnail too?!? also done by funboysims. socks are great. put them on your sims. download and other things under the cut. 🙂
Finished the bedroom in my new lot. Love this new bed by saudade-sims4, so modular and cute. That lamp by @peacemaker-ic, smooches! Thank you!
Found this gem in my bathroom sinks category, not in this color, I left the game to recolor them and other simista items to match my bathroom recolors so I could complete this bathroom. They were so easy, only took an hour to do it. Took about as long to update Windows 10. Grrr.
So here is an in game test of my recolours for SaudadeSims Holy Simoly’s Seychelles bathroom conversion. Pretty basic so far, but I wanted to test them out before going crazy with the colours and patterns. One of the recolour options will be what is pictured, wooden doors and plain white towels and accents. You will have your choice of the 10 different EA woods
because maxis matchwith plain accents or accents in an unknown as yet number of patterns and colours. Hopefully I will have it ready for download by the end of the weekend here in Australia. I also want to do matching towels and bathroom rugs, maybe some blinds, in the colours and patterns I use because OCD. If anyone has any ideas for types of patterns they would like to see, or colours I should definitely include please let me know 🙂 So far I have a rather nice yellow chevron and stripe type pattern, turquoise and nothing else hahaha.
I don’t do colors. I don’t maxis-match. Decided I’d give it a go…if for no other reason than an excuse to go on a cc dl spree.
Continuing the suggestion list, here’s things to try to build! There are no “wrong” interpretations and you’re free to use whatever content you want.
1) A motel that would have the word Cactus in its title
2) Fish restaurant on stilts
3) Small petting zoo
5) A house for a spoiled princess
6) An abandoned warehouse converted into a nightclub
7) A party boat
8) House for an evil villain – small and unassuming above ground, large and villain-ey underground
9) House for 3 that is entirely open plan minus the bathroom(s)
10) A community lot with a carousel
11) A trailer for an animal-hoarder
12) A residential for 3 circus performers
13) Two mirrored twin houses (on the same lot) for two twin grannies
14) Petrol station
15) Daycare (community lot)
16) A huge mansion for an eccentric sim, where only 4 rooms are furnished
17) A townhouse in a rundown area of town
18) A Victorian inhabited by ghosts
19) A house for a sim who owns way too many stuffed toys
20) A lot inspired by the word “Walrus” (yes really!)
21) A house with purple walls
22) A house shared by 4 “bros” who throw crazy ragers almost every night
23) 20s-inspired lounge
24) A park frequented by hobos
25) A public aquarium
This sounds fun 🙂